Friday, July 28, 2017

A Haunting Film about Unspoken Love



Read the complete, original article here. 

My newest article about the film, A Good Rain Knows is published over at The Silver Petticoat Review. I didn't know what to expect when I started to watch, but never did I expect to love it as much as I did. There is gentle, mysterious mood to this film that washes over you as you watch Dong-Ha and May's story unfold. Read an excerpt of my review below and head over to the original article to find out why you should watch this lovely film. 

Excerpt from The Silver Petticoat Review: 

"I realized how little conversation of “real” importance occurred [...] What is left unsaid is far more important and this is part of what gives A Good Rain Knows its allure. Step too hard on the story and its fragility cracks and dissipates into thin air."


No comments:

Post a Comment