Saturday, June 10, 2017

My First Post for The Silver Petticoat Review!

Read the complete, original article here.

Today, I made my debut as a contributing author at The Silver Petticoat Review! An online magazine focused on sharing the love of old-fashioned romance, it's a wonderful source of book/tv/film reviews, fun recaps, lists, recommendations of old classics and more!


My first article is now up - read an excerpt of the article about Myung-Joo and Dae-Young below. Then head on over to The Silver Petticoat Review to read the rest.

An Excerpt from The Silver Petticoat Review...

"There were so many moments I could have chosen for this post, but in the end, I decided upon this particular moment because of its lightness and touch of humor. [...] While many scenes with Myung-Joo and Dae-Young were intimate and romantic [...] [they] were so often fighting to stay together, that I wanted to focus on a lighter moment, where their steadfast love runs quietly underneath."

No comments:

Post a Comment