Monday, December 12, 2016

To the Anonymous Donor...


To the anonymous donor who said the following on my fundraiser tonight: "Very first "blind" donation I've made online. Your family is worth the risk."

Thank you. I am honored and blessed by your words. They mean more to me than perhaps you realize. To know there is someone who sees such worth in my sisters and the work my family is doing when so many do not...To know someone is willing to take a chance when many others seem to look at my fundraiser and think it foolish...May you be blessed as you have blessed the "least of these."(Matthew 25:40). Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. I can assure you, you did not go wrong. Thanks for being a blessing to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encuoragment! I hope your family and ministry is doing well.

      Delete