Friday, December 9, 2016

Annie, I Want to Tell You: The Moon Represents My Heart





If you know me, you know I enjoy singing! I have learned many songs in different languages including: Russian, Hebrew, Latin and Italian. A few days ago, I came across this song in Chinese, which made me think of my love for my sister Annie. This post is for her...


You ask me how deeply I love you
How much I love you




My affection is real
My love is real...
The moon represents my heart






You ask me how deeply I love you
How much I love you





My feeling does not waver
My love does not change...
The moon represents my heart





A gentle kiss
Is already enough to move my heart





A deep feeling 
Has caused me to think of you until now




You ask me how deeply I love you
How much I love you


You think about it
Go take a look...
The moon represents my heart



A gentle kiss
Is already enough to move my heart



A deep feeling 
Has caused me to think of you until now




You ask me how deeply I love you
How much I love you




You think about it
Go take a look...
The moon represents my heart




                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment