Sunday, April 17, 2016

Race to China 2016

I have a very important post to share with you today.

I was adopted from a Russian mental institution when I was 17 months old. Doctors said I would never walk and always need special needs classes. Today, I can run a ten-minute mile and I am finishing my first year at Bucknell University with a double major and minor. I also have five younger sisters with special needs that were all adopted from different countries.

Today, I would like to introduce you to someone.


This is Annie.
Every day, she and her friends pray that a family will come for her.
We believe that Annie will thrive in our family.

But we have to hurry!
We have two months to raise 26,000 dollars to bring Annie home forever!
Can you imagine her joy when she realizes the Lord has answered her prayers?
Imagine how much her faith will be strengthened!

And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

Words cannot express how deeply I desire to see Annie a part of my family. To be an adopted sister and a sister in Christ.

Annie has Cerebral Palsy. Like me. When I see her picture, I see a future and potential. u unless we get to her in time, Annie will live the rest of her life in an orphanage. She will never know what it is like to have a mama, a papa and sisters. Her dreams will remain only dreams.

So today, I plead with you, will you help us bring Annie home?
We have a You Caring page set up at: www.youcaring.com/racetochina
Will you help answer Annie's prayer?

2 months.
26,000 dollars.
Our Race to  China has begun!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment